- Longarm edge to edge quilting—most styles: One cent per square inch.
- If you want special borders or patterns that involve backtracking and designs specific to your piecing, it would be one and one half cents per square inch.
- 108” Wide backing— $12/yard
- 45” fabric – $7/yd
- Kaffe Fassett fabric – $10/yd
- Batting per yard—$6
- Thread (per square foot): 4 cents (about $1.25 for a twin sized quilt, about $3.00 for a large queen sized quilt.)
- Minimum quilting fee on small pieces is $30.00.
As a Vermont business, I charge 6% sales tax on materials (thread, batting, & fabric) but not on the quilting service. I never charge an “ironing fee”, and I won’t charge a “trimming fee.” I’m also happy to give you a preliminary price quote. It just takes a minute, all I need is the dimensions of your quilt, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.